Affordable Care Act (ACA) Compliance Reporting Solution
At PAYCE, we are continually monitoring changes that impact your business. The change brought by the passage of Affordable Care Act is perhaps one of the most significant we have encountered for businesses. To assist you, Payce has identified industry experts to work with you to understand clearly what Health Care Reform will mean for your business. The objective of our specialist is to analyze how your business may be impacted by Health Care Reform, deliver a clear blueprint of your options and assist your business in implementing the solution that meets your vision for your Employee Health and Welfare program.
Having important Affordable Care Act metrics in one place makes it easy to understand ever changing employee health plan information. Our ACA Dashboard tracks employee eligibility, affordability, and large employer status for your organization on an ongoing basis.
With Payce you receive an Affordable Care Act (ACA) solution that’s 100% automated to make it refreshingly easy for you to evaluate, modify, and report on your compliance in an instant.
- View your complete compliance picture in a snap for easy, real-time monitoring.
Individual Employee Tracking
- Reports provide the details you need in clear, simple language. No legal expertise needed.
Time-Saving Payroll Integration
- The Dashboard monitors your compliance on each and every employee, so you don’t have to.
- Eligibility is automated using your paycheck information—no double entry of employee data required!
Early Warning Alerts
- Receive automatic notifications each month of the employees who will soon be eligible and those that are losing their eligibility.
Multi-Company Status Management
- Review misclassified employees, unaffordable insurance, enrollment issues, and other warnings well before issues lead to penalty situations.
Full Support for Look-Back Measurement
- The ACA’s Employer Mandate has complex rules to determine if the law applies to a multi-company employer. The Dashboard incorporates these rules to remove any guesswork.
- Track your hourly employees under the optional look-back measurement method without risking penalties—and potentially save thousands of dollars per new hire each year.